Diners Club is a globally recognized brand serving the payment needs of corporate customers ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations. Fifty years ago, we launched the first multi-purpose charge card in the world – providing a much needed commercial card to service business travelers. Today, we offer a comprehensive Global Corporate Card Program that provides a magnitude of benefits to organizations and their employees alike.
With your need to analyze and control Travel and Entertainment spend, we offer Corporate Products and Payment Solutions that enable effective program management. Through our streamlined reporting solutions and global transaction data, organizations are able to control expenses, negotiate better vendor rates, and enforce travel policy. Our Payment Solutions are not only designed to meet your organization's needs, but also give your employees a high level of service, security and access wherever they travel.
Diners Club Corporate Cards offer the following benefits to Employee Cardmembers:
- Global access through card acceptance at millions of merchants in more than 185 countries for everyday usage
- Access to a global ATM network
- Access to more than 460 international airport lounges and business centers around the world
- Travel accident insurance, excess baggage insurance and emergency medical insurance
- 24-hour customer service, including email access and 24-hour emergency card replacement*
- Billing in more local currencies than any other charge card provider
Quickly and easily establish a centralized billing program for all of your air travel expenses and more. With our Travel Account, you pay just one bill a month, reducing paperwork and administration.
- Travelers make all airline reservations through your designated travel agency, and tickets are charged to a central Diners Club account
- Travelers no longer carry air travel expenses while they wait for reimbursement, a strong incentive for them to use your preferred travel agency
- Your organization receives a single bill each month, whether you use one travel agency or multiple travel agencies
- For the opportunity to enhance your cash flow, your organization can take advantage of the extended period between the time when reservations are made to when the invoice is due